Diễn đàn Hải Dương học

Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Diễn đàn Hải Dương học

Giương buồm ra biển lớn !

2 posters

Introduction to Physical Oceanography

tieuminh2510
    tieuminh2510

Tổng số bài gửi : 350
    Danh dự : 5

Introduction to Physical Oceanography Empty Introduction to Physical Oceanography

Bài gửi by tieuminh2510 Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:46 am

Introduction to Physical Oceanography
    Text Book Information

I will use my own textbook. Other readily available texts are now many years out of date, and the new book provides much more up-to-date information.

The most recent edition is available from Kinko's at 509 University, in College Station. Cost is about $17.50, which is the cost of making the copy. I get no fees from the sale. I want to keep your cost low!

Introduction to Physical Oceanography BookCoverSM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The book is also available in Adobe PDF format. Click on the header above to go to the pages.
    Please don't download and print these files at TAMU, it wastes resources, and is much more expensive than picking up a copy at Kinko's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A web-based version of an earlier edition of the book is also available. Click on the header above to go to the pages.
    Please Note:This version is three years out of date, and I have not had time to revise the web pages. I have made many revisions to the PDF version since the html version was posted. The latest version is the PDF version above.

Other Books
    The following books have useful information.

• Neumann, G. 1968. Ocean Currents. Amsterdam: Elsevier Publishing Company.
    • Open University. 1989. Ocean Circulation. Oxford: Pergamon Press.Open University. 1989.
      Seawater: Its Composition, Properties, and Behavior: Pergamon Press.
    • Open University. 1989. The Ocean Basins: Their Structure and Evolution. Pergamon
      Press.
    • Open University. 1989. Waves, Tides, and Shallow-water Processes. Pergamon Press. Pond, S., and G.L. Pickard.
      1983. Introductory Dynamical Oceanography, 2nd ed. Pergamon Press.
    • Pickard, G.L. and W.J. Emery 1982. Descriptive Physical Oceanography. Pergamon Press.
    • Thurman, H.V. 2001. Introductory Oceanography, 9th ed. Charles E. Merrill Publishing Company.

Được sửa bởi tieuminh2510 ngày Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:03 am; sửa lần 5.
    codaipm12
    codaipm12

****-
    ****-

Tổng số bài gửi : 278
    Danh dự : 1
    Đến từ : 05HD

Introduction to Physical Oceanography Empty Re: Introduction to Physical Oceanography

Bài gửi by codaipm12 Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Quyển sách này gồm có 17 chương:
    1. A Voyage of Discovery
    2. The Historycal Setting
    3. The Physical Setting
    4. Atmospheric Influences
    5. The Oceanic Heat Budget
    6. Temperature, Salinity and Density
    7. The Equation of Motion
    8. Equation of Motion with Viscosity
    9. Response of the Upper Ocean Winds
    10. Geostrophic Currents
    11. Wind Driven Ocean Circulation
    12. Vorticity in the Ocean
    13. Deep Circulation in the Ocean
    14. Equatorial Processes
    15. Numerical Models
    16. Ocean waves
    17. Coastal Processes and Tides
    References

Chúng ta sẽ tìm nội dung chương trình học theo các chương ở trên dựa vào từ khóa của từng chương.

Hôm nay: Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:31 am